Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hey family! Happy Labor Day! Hope your holiday is good because holidays on the mission arent so great. haha The library where we do our emails was closed so I am writing this from the library in the church and we dont have that much time because we have to share the one computer. I am able to print of the emails. But I will be able to send you a had written letter today and hopefully you will get it soon. I also sent my letter about my Book of Mormon experience so hopefully that will come soon too, if not already!
Thanks so much for the package! I got it and the same day I got Aunt Julies letter with the pictures and also the letter that everyone wrote on. Thanks so much for doing that, it was really great to read from everyone! I also ate the candy you sent pretty quickly! It was great! But guess what?! There is this discount store called Mr. G's Liquidation Center and they have really cheep everything and I found BUMPY NERDS there last time for $1.69! Crazy right! I was so happy! haha I downed that bag in like one day! haha Its okay I haven't gained a pound since I left! I usually eat really healthy but those bumpy nerds always get me! haha
Anyway I will tell you all more in my letter. But Dad, thanks so much for you letter you sent last week. I didnt get to reply last week, but I really loved reading it! It was so great to hear your thoughts and insites on ed week! Thanks so much for taking the time to send that to me!
Well I need to go now, so I will talk to you next week and I will write the letter home today.
Eu amo voces! :)
-Elder Swalberg

No comments:

Post a Comment