Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Well I had a ton of emails this last week and so I don't have much time again. But maybe I will write another letter home soon so I can write everything I want to. But anyway thanks so much for the emails this week! And thanks for sending the Gen Conf. note-taking booklets off to me Dad! I was hoping you would! But here is a quick update and a few pictures!

Well last Monday was pretty fun being up at the JSM memorial and getting to go on that hike that they have there! Its really beautiful up there! The leaves are finally starting to change! Its not all fully changed but a couple spots of trees are loaded with colors! Its so pretty with the reds, oranges, yellows and greens all mixed in!

Helen has been struggling again she smoked again, but is trying again. She is getting there I can tell but she still needs the prayers and support we are trying out best to give her!

Alan is doing well but wasn't as close to baptism as we thought he was. He did say that he believes everything we have taught him so far but has a couple reservations about committing to baptism. But its good though because he understands how big of a choice it is and want to be sure that this is right for him. But we are still so impressed  with him. He still likes us coming over and I know he will continue to progress!

We did a ton of service this week. We maxed out our 10 hours for sure! We did extra work with Bob this week on his farm to help him stack and store his hay for the winter. But it was fun and I love doing service for him I will have to get a picture with him soon!

Like I said, I don't have a lot of time today, but I will write more in a letter home. I am sorry I wish I could write more right now but cant. There are so many miracles that happen out here that I would love to share more about.

I love you guys so much and have thought a lot about you all this week! 

I hope all goes well this week for you all!
-Elder Swalberg






 I put a good gash in my face last week falling down some stairs. Its gone now though. im totally fine. But i will give the full story in my letter home! 




 The guy is Helens husband Jason. He is funny! hahah He is eating a powered donut!

No comments:

Post a Comment