Monday, June 24, 2013

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - FIRST LETTER (transcribed)

HEY MOM!  I'M SAFE ;)

Dear Family,
I won't have a Pday for what I hear over a week!  It is freakin intense here!  You are always moving and doing something!  This first week is what I hear is the hardest.  So yeah I really wont be able to email for a while so I am writing you guys.

Well my district is great.  We have 11 Elders and no Sisters.  Which means we needed a trio companionship.  Yep, I'm part of it.   I am very blessed to have Elder Woodall, as well as Elder Gardner as my other companion.  Elder Gardner is great and it might have to do with that he is 20 years old.  He is a great guy and look forward to getting to know him better and strengthening my patience in a three-some companionship.

It was amazing to see so many Elders and Sisters come in.  800 came in today!  It sure was cool to put on that name tag too.  I love it and would already miss it if I had to take it off.
The language is going to be crazy rough but I learned today that I will either struggle with it here or in the field and I am choosing now as my time to struggle… :/  Wish me luck! Lol
Sorry for my bad handwriting I am so tired and it is only 10:30! Its crazy!

BTW Elder Carpenter tonight told me (he is just our roommate) that I am totally destroying the homeschooling stereo-type. Lol

Well, I'm enjoying our time here and well taken care of. SO DON’T WORRY!

I love you guys so much!

Elder Swalberg

No comments:

Post a Comment