Monday, June 24, 2013

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - (also part of his First Letter home)

Dear Family,

Sorry this is short but I couldn't send my letter off today due to a crazy busy day. But now I can give a quick update!

We are teaching our first investigator tomorrow morning(Friday).  In Portugese!  I am freaking out. But don't worry I am freaking out in the way that will help me work harder.

Oh and Pres. Porter's blessing is already coming to pass.  Our Branch Presidency called me to be DL (district leader) for my district of 11 Elders.  I feel honored that he Lord has so much trust in me when I still feel like I have no idea what is going on!  haha!  But my zone leader is so great, Elder Ernst! He was in my same position he is helping me along.

Well got to go, I don't have enough time in the day to do everything! haha

Love you guys so much!
The Church is amazing and I know it's true!

Love, 
Elder Swalberg

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Elder Swalberg!! I just knew he'd be an amazing missionary. He's on fire from the get go. Love that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete