Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, Dec 9th, 2013

Well, I don't have a whole lot of time: But here the big news is Norm has a baptismal date of Janurary 11th for sure! in our last visit, he said, "Good news: I want to be baptized." haha We are so happy! We are working to get the details all worked out and will give you more information this next week. 

As well Kathy and Crissy have a baptismal date! It is so awesome! They are as well preparing for Janurary 11th. That is the last Saturday of this Transfer. Chrissy has some addiction problems but we are going to start the stop smoking program with them this next week. They want to meet with us twice a week. I am so stoked! 

The Davis family has not made contact with us like they said they would. So I am really praying hard that as we stop by sometime this week that it will go well and that we can continue to teach them! They are so sweet and want them to enjoy the blessings of the gospel so badly! 

We have used the Christmas program as a perfect follow up visit for all of our potentials, so we have seen and invited about 8 people to it and I really hope some of them will come! They are all really close but just need that little extra interest to want to know more and have us come more consistently to teach.

Like I said, I am really running short on time today, and I am really hoping to be able to finally be able to catch up with you guys at Christmas! I can't wait to talk with you guys! 

I love this work and its an amazing time to do missionary work during this Christmas season! Take advantage of it! 

Love you all! 

-Elder Swalberg

Photos:
Exchange with Elder Dahlberg pictures

Snow ("Hi MOM")



The District


Haircut Time


Oatmeal with Pomegranate - His "sweet-tart" oatmeal



No comments:

Post a Comment